Growth Voucher is a government initiative, backed by Lord Young that gives up to 20,000 SMEs a voucher worth £2,000 to spend on business support and advice. I am proud to announce that I am the London Spokesperson for Growth Vouchers.
The scheme that has £30M of funding to give away, will help companies who wouldn’t necessarily have the resources to pay for the strategic advice they need to grow their business. Once an application has been received online, businesses will be randomly allocated a voucher of up to £2000. This will cover half the cost of the business advice received.
I specialise in helping companies use social media and digital marketing to grow their business. A Go-to-market strategy is the blueprint for your business. Understanding how technology can help save time and automate the sales and marketing process is what I love doing and if getting that help is important to you, here is what you need to know to apply for the £2,000 grant.
Are you Eligible?
To qualify for this government scheme, your business must;
- Have 249 employees or fewer
- Be registered in England
- Actively sell goods or services
- Be independent (ie no more than 25% is owned by other businesses or organisations)
- Have a turnover of less than £45 million
What You’ll Need;
You’ll need the following things to complete your application:
- Companies House registration number or Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) from HMRC
- Registered business address
- Business turnover details
- VAT registration number (if you’re registered)
- PAYE number (if you have one)
- Contact phone number
- Email address
You’ll be asked to take part in surveys about the programme whether or not you get a voucher.
To see the growth that four of my clients have experienced, click on the below case studies;
- Jane Means; UK brand doing training, selling online and wholesale
- Jamu Australia; Global brand selling online and wholesale
- Chi-Chi Boutique; High Street and online retailer
- Stream Market; Multichannel e-Commerce technology business
If you want to find out more about this government scheme, please email me.