The RBA Digital Leadership Workshop – October 3rd 2019
On 3rd October 2019 ,Warren Knight, digital leadership training expert, will be delivering a retail workshop at the RBA Social Media event
Warren will be covering a comprehensive range of topics relating to the retail world, including –
- Do ‘influencers’ work for bridal?
- Explain how influencers work in general
- Why do Insta stories?
- What is the best plan for Instagram?
- Pinterest – the importance (or not ) of it – would paid Pinterest advertising work?
- We would like a ‘blueprint’ of a social media strategy for a bridal shop
- How to drive more appointments (call to action) from Social Media
- Website – how important vs Social media?
- Facebook/ Instagram posts – fun versus business – what works best?
Thursday October 3rd 2019
10.30 am and finishes at 4.00 pm with a break for lunch
START TYPING AND PRESS ENTER TO SEARCH